- This event has passed.
Music & Arts Education Camp
July 17 @ 9:00 am - July 21 @ 3:00 pm
What: 2017 Music & Arts Education Camp
Who: Rising 1st and 2nd Graders
When: Mon July 17 through Fri July 21
How Much: $100 Members $125 Non-Members $20 Siblings
- Campers will receive daily instruction in singing, rhythm/percussion, orff instruments, art, drama/dance and handells/handchimes from some of the best teachers in Charlotte and given a chance to experience all types of creative arts.
- Families and friends are invited to join us for the End Of The Camp “Informance” on Friday, July 21, at 5:00 pm and then are invited to stay for the older camp theatrical performance and dinner on Friday, July 21, at 6:00 pm.
- Additional details about the Friday evening performance and volunteer opportunities will be sent to registrants prior to the start of the camp.
- Camp will begin each day promptly at 9:00 am. Drop-off begins at 8:45 at the Children’s Playground/Elevator Entrance. Lunch is included. Pick up will be at the same location.
- Camp will last until 3:00 pm on Monday through Thursday. On Friday, the campers will stay until time for the “Informance.”
- Child Watch is available from 3:00 until 5:00 pm for an extra $25 per day but you must register ahead of time.
- Fees are expected at the time of registration and Early Bird Rates are only good until June 1. $100 Members. $125 Non-Members. $20 Siblings. Payment arrangements can be made if needed.
- For additional camp information, payment arrangements or scholarship information, please contact Nancy Bain via email or at 704-497-2886