- This event has passed.
Music & Arts Theater Camp
July 17 @ 9:00 am - July 21 @ 3:00 pm???
Who: Rising 3rd through 8th graders
When: Mon July 17 through Fri July
How Much: Members $100 Non-Members $125 Siblings $20
- Campers will receive daily instruction in choral singing, drama, staging and multimedia. Campers will have an opportunity to explore guitar, drums and art. Campers who play band and orchestra instruments will receive additional instruction and playing opportunities.
- A track for older elementary and youth interested in multimedia/sound production is available but there is limited space. Please register early and you must note your interest in this area of your registration form. These students will not perform in the musical but will provide all of the media/sound required for the show.
- Families and friends are invited to join us for the End Of The Camp Show and Dinner on Friday, July 21, at 6:00 pm. Additional details about the Friday evening performance and volunteer opportunities will be sent to registrants prior to the start of the camp.
- Camp will begin each day promptly at 9:00 am. Drop-off begins at 8:45 at the Children’s Playground/Elevator Entrance. Lunch is included. Pick up will be at the same location.
- Camp will last until 3:00 pm on Monday through Thursday. On Friday, the campers will stay until time for the show.
- Child Watch is available from 3:00 until 5:00 pm for an extra $25 per day but you must register ahead of time.
- Fees are expected at the time of registration and Early Bird Rates are only good until June 1. $100 Members. $125 Non-Members. $20 Siblings. Payment arrangements can be made if needed.
- For additional camp information, payment arrangements or scholarship information, please contact Meg Johnson via email or at 704-576-4940.