* 4:45 p.m. – Youth and Kids Bells (4th-12th grade)
* 5:30 – 6:15 p.m – Kids/Youth choirs (3 separate choirs in grades K-12th)
* 5:45 – Dinner
K-1st graders learn about the various parts of the church service as they transition from the nursery.
- Birthday Party for Jesus – story, games and activities on the Saturday morning before Christmas
- Live Nativity – help reenact the true story of Jesus’ birth on the Sunday evening before Christmas
- Children’s Advent / Christmas choir performances
One Tuesday night each winter the children cook dinner and host a show for a group of homeless neighbors.
Held on Palm Sunday
Spend a week learning about the Bible and enjoying fun and fellowship.
Each July kids in grades rising 1st through 8th from the church and the community join together for a week of music, activities and fun, leading up to the grand finale performance and dinner on Friday night!
Spend a weekend in lovely western North Carolina each August with family and friends.