Small groups for Winter are taking shape – come find one that’s right for you!
The Remarkable Ordinary: How to Stop, Look, and Listen to Life by Fredrick Buechner
Sundays 9:45am (February-March)
* Theology On Top: Mondays 7pm – Harris Teeter on Central (ongoing)
* If Gathering: Wednesdays @ 5:30
* The Righteous Mind: Why Good People Are Divided by Politics and Religion by Jonathan Haidt – @ HLUMC Wednesdays 9:45am & 6:45pm, Thursdays @ Earls Grocery 10am (during Lent starting Feb 21)
Servanthood for Kids
A 7 week Sunday school course began Feb 4th focused on Servanthood for Kids.
This course will take us through Lent up to Palm Sunday and will explore the servanthood that Jesus modeled during his life and how our kids can serve like Jesus.
This K-2nd grade kids course will run alongside an adult Sunday School class led by Star Shoener on the Remarkable Ordinary by Fredrick Beuchner.
Class will run from 9:45-10:45.
Hope your child can join us!
Follow Jesus, Make Disciples, Transform Lives
* We engage in authentic worship
* We participate in faith groups
* We actively serve our neighbors