- 9:45 am – 10:45 am (3rd floor)
- 9:45 am – 10:00 am: Combined hanging out playing ping pong, air hockey or simply lounging.
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am: Middle School and High School separate into their classrooms for lessons.
Lessons involve exploring chapters and stories from the Bible and relating those to current life.
Sunday Night Fellowship
- 4:00 pm – 6pm (3rd floor)
- 4:00 pm – 5pm: Fun time hanging out in gym, playing games and socializing
- 5:00 pm – 6pm: Share/Care small groups and lessons for both Middle School and High School
Youth on Wednesday (YOW)
- 4:45 pm – 5:30 pm Youth Bells
- 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm Youth choir
- 5:45 pm – 6:30 pm Dinner
- 7:15 pm – 8:00 pm Fellowship time in gym or 3rd floor
- February – Ski Trip to Lake Junaluska
- May – Youth Sunday (Youth lead the service) and Lake Trip
- June – 1 week mission trip in United States
- August/September – Start of Youth activities for the school year (Lake Day)
- October/November – Fall Spiritual Retreat
- December – Room in the Inn (Service Project)
Several other day/half day service projects scattered throughout the year.
Want more information about youth events and activities? Email or call the church office.