July 16-20, 2018
For Rising 4th-8th graders
Early Bird Registration Fee: $150 Church Members, $175 Non Members
9:00 am-3:00 pm, Monday–Thursday
9:00 am-6:00 pm, Friday
(lunch provided each day)
Friday, July 20
6:00pm End of Camp Show
* July 16-20: camp will begin each day promptly at 9:00. Drop-off begins at 8:45 at the children’s playground/elevator entrance; lunch is provided. Pick-up – same location.
* Camp day will last until 3:00 pm on Monday, through Thursday. Child watch is available 3-5pm for an extra $25 a day. (Must register ahead of time) On Friday, the campers will stay until time for the show.
Campers will receive daily instruction in choral singing, drama, staging, and multimedia. Campers will have an opportunity to explore guitar, drums, and art. Campers who play band and orchestra instruments will receive additional instruction and playing opportunities.
A track for older elementary and youth interested in multimedia/sound production AND a new track for art/set design is available. Limited space is available. Register early and you must note your interest in this area on your registration sheet. These students will not perform in the musical but provide all the media/sound OR art/set/props required to put on the show.
* Families and friends are invited to join us for the End of Camp Show and celebration on Friday, July 20th at 6:00pm
* Additional details about the Friday evening performance and volunteer opportunities will be sent to registrants prior to the start of camp
* Fees are expected at the time of registration, early bird rates are good until June 1st. Payment arrangements can be made if needed. For additional camp information, payment arrangements or scholarship information, please contact: Meg Johnson: firstname.lastname@example.org